Sunday 3 June 2012

The Promise Has Been Assigned To You




Today's Gospel Truth ~ "That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises."  Hebrews 6:10-12

  





The message has been delivered that you are tired from well doing, struggling so hard, doing all you can to overcome adversity with a non complaining heart while wearing an 'it is okay' smile on your face.  When you deal with such situations from the level of self you think that because you've allowed yourself to become angry, this frightens you into believing that your faith has been shaken and you are now far from Me.  Regardless of the things that come to shake your faith know that it has not been broken, the strength of faith I have placed in you is thicker than a three fold cord which can only be severed if I separate Myself from you.  I have given you My word that, " I will never leave you nor forsake you." {Joshua 1:5}  Thus it is vital that you understand that which I have placed in you will never be broken or separated from you.  That which I have created for you have been assigned to you before you were formed in your mother's womb.  The gifts, promises, anointing, assignments, purposes, and destinies I have given I never took back, they are for you to use yet with some of them you have come to the place of maturity in Me to utilize them properly. 





Do not feel discouraged from frustration or anger because My promises are still in you.  I have seen where the enemy has tricked you into thinking that you are separated from Me because of moments of frustration and anger which led you to think that I am so disappointed in you that you cannot come to Me.  The devil constantly play games of trickery and lies, whenever you need the truth about how I feel about you seek Me.  My love for you in never ending and My promises for you are already sealed in heaven.  It is because I have the privilege to Father you, my created vessel of honor I look forward to helping you and supplying you daily with mercies, grace, and all that you need.  A cattle on a thousand hills is a speck in the sand of what I have the ability to do for you, trust Me, look to Me, and hold on to Me and like Abraham you will see your greatest promise come through.  It is I who have created the method of 'promise' thus it is I who have and will continue to perfect them in you.  I Have Assigned The Promise To You.  **AMEN**



  


"No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."  Joshua 1:5


For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he swear by himself,   Hebrews 6:13


"For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven."  Psalm 119:89


For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.   Hebrews 10:36





May 21, 2012   8:27am 
The Promise has Been Assigned To You ©
Scripture Text - King James Version






Let's Pray





Dear Father,

Thank you so much for your truth today in that you love me so much as your very own, and that you long for me to come to you to seek your truth about our relationship.  Please forgive me for listening to the voice of lies that you are upset with me and far from me during moments of frustration or anger. Please forgive me for subjecting myself to such negative behavior of becoming angry.  You have told me that the devil is a liar and because there is no truth in him I should always seek the truth I need form you.  Please grant me an attentive mind so that I will be more alert to the plot of temptations and setbacks the enemy scheme for me.  Thank you so much for your kind love and every promise that you placed within me.  Thank you for the place of maturity I am coming to in you so that I may fully utilize every Promise you have granted me in the name of our precious Jesus.  **AMEN**  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget