Wednesday 19 October 2011

Let's Pray

Dear Heavenly Father, today I lay aside all speculation, assumption and vain imaginations. I take them captive and hear only Your voice on the matter. I call upon Your name in any trouble or threat of trouble and You send help. You alone can look upon the heart of any man or matter. I do not have a spirit of fear, but love, power and a sound mind. I am at perfect peace for I have let go of anything that offends me.


Today I pull aside to be in communion with You and form a habit of abiding in Your very presence. In Your presence there is fullness of joy no matter what goes on around me. You see the path ahead and are prepared to defend me in any situation. Today I put my heart aright in all things. I can see You ready and waiting. I come to You and You are there. Amen

Inspirational Prayer by Brenda Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget