Monday 16 January 2012

Confessions of a Believer


Speak the following verses boldly, over and over, and you will become a changed person. Your life will become hidden in Christ. Don’t read them quietly, but read them aloud!! You are building your own faith!!

Never confess that I can’t…..Say:
“I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me…” Phil 4:13
“The Lord is the strength of my life.” Ps. 27:1

Never again confess Defeat…..Say:
“Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
“Thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ.” 2 Cor. 2:14
“In all things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.” Rom. 8:37

Never again confess that you lack faith…..Say:
“God has given to every man or woman a measure of faith.” Rom 12:3
“Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.” Rom 10:17
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ.” Eph 2:10
You were made in His Image & likeness.

Never again confess your sickness…..Say:
“Jesus...by whose stripes ye were HEALED!” 1 Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5
“I will take sickness away from you.” Ex 23:25
“I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Ex 15:26
“Bless the Lord, O my soul… who forgives all of my sins, and who heals all of my diseases.” Psalm 103:1-3
“I will restore health to you and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord Your God.” Jer. 30:17
“In My Name, they shall lay hands on the sick, and the sick SHALL RECOVER.” Mark 16:18

Believe Him Today For Your Miracle!!

WHO You are IN CHRIST
“Christ in you the hope of glory.” Col 1:27
I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the blood of Jesus. Col 1:14
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His Might. Eph 6:10
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Eph 1:3
I am healed by His stripes. 1 Peter 2:24
I am more than a conqueror. Rom 8:37
I am complete in Him. Col 2:10
I am accepted in the Beloved. Eph 1:6
I am an heir of God & joint heirs with Christ Jesus. Rom 8:17
I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works. Eph 2:10
I am kept in safety wherever I go. Ps 91:11
I am the apple of my Father’s eye. Ps 17:8
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor. 5:21
I have the peace of God which passes all human understanding. Phil. 4:7
I possess the ‘Greater One’ in me because greater is He that is in me. 1 John 4:4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget