and instead the People of God declare that they have been
Ϟ•► Diagnosed With Destiny © ◄•Ϟ
It's Essentially Essential
Many think that lemons are only used for cooking but as of today we want to enlighten you to the many uses of our precious Lemon Fruit that we use to clean meats, season fish, and bake with. Lemon, the little sour fruit has been enriched with such strong power that for years it has even been used by skilled mechanics to remove car battery corrosion caused by leaking acid.
Not to mention that this dear little fruit have been researched as one of the most powerful cancer cell destroyer, listed as 10,000 times more powerful than the chemotherapy drug Adriamycin which slows the growth of cancer cells. The truth about chemotherapy drugs is that they not only supposedly kill the cancer cells but also many of the healthy cells as well, and they all have dangerous side effects. The fact about the YL Essential Lemon Oil is that there is no side effect. The power that lies in each fruit that we use in or for our food has the abiltiy to become a powerful tool if one know how and when to use them. In this case the required skill will only come from learning (reading) about, and experience (using) the fruit. We not only care to share with you knowledge on the benefits of the oil of this particular fruit but we would also love to hear how you have been using the oil and how it works for you.
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product that is known to have a high performance activities in anticancer care. Like many citrus fruits the limoniod found in lemon has been proven to slow down the growing rate of cancer cells when given in high doses. Not only is lemon becoming known as an potent natural fighter in the disturbing ailment of this disease but it also has many other benefits for everyday use.
Lemon has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function. According Jean Valnet, M.D., the vaporized essence of lemon can kill meningococcus bacteria in 15 minutes, typhoid bacilli in one hour, Staphylococcus aureus in two hours, and Pneumococcus bacteria within three hours. Even a 0.2% solution of lemon oil can kill diphtheria bacteria in 20 minutes and inactivate tuberculosis bacteria. Lemon oil has been widely used in skin care to cleanse skin and reduce wrinkles. It promotes clarity of thought and purpose, as well as health, healing, physical energy, and purification. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing, and warming. Lemon has been shown to have antidepressant effects in research done by Komori, et al.,1995. It may also help brighten a pale, dull complexion by removing the dead skin cells. It serves as an effective insect repellent and works well in removing gum, wood stain, oil, and grease spots.
- Use 6 drops of Lemon oil and 6 drops of Purification oil in a squirt bottle mixed with distilled water to use in the bathroom as an air freshener.
- Use 1-3 drops of Lemon oil in a pitcher of water, drink throughout the day and watch the difference in your skin clarity.
- Use 1-2 drops of Lemon oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots or crayon.
- Use 1 drop of Lemon oil to add flavor to baked goods or beverages.
- For homemade lemonade, in a blender mix 2 drops of Lemon oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and two cups of pure water. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your own taste.
- Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a corn, callous or bunion mornings and evenings.
- To clean and increase the shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of Lemon oil. Drop your cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon water.
- Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to water and spray counter tops to sterilize them.
- Soak your dishcloth overnight in a bowl of water and a drop of Lemon oil to disinfect and kill germs.
- Add a drop of Lemon oil to your dishwasher before the wash cycle.
- Rub a drop of Lemon oil on your hands after using a public bathroom.
- Use a paper towel soaked with several drops of Lemon oil to sanitize bathroom fixtures.
- Place a drop of Lemon oil on cold sores, herpes or other mouth ulcers to lessen pain and aid in healing.
- Put a drop of Lemon oil on bleeding gums caused by gingivitis or tooth extraction.
- Put a drop of Lemon oil on oily skin or acne to balance sebaceous glands (oil glands).
- Rub several drops of Lemon oil on cellulite to improve circulation and help eliminate waste from the cells.
- Rub two drops of Lemon oil topically to clear athlete's foot.
- Rub several drops of Lemon oil on varicose veins to improve circulation and relieve pressure on the veins.
- Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a wart morning and night until it disappears.
- Rub a drop of Lemon oil to clean a butcher's block or other cutting surfaces.
- Put a drop of Lemon oil on utensils to remove rust stains.
- Drop two drops of Lemon oil near to throat as possible in the mouth followed by room temperature water to rid bad cough.
- Put 10-15 drops of Lemon oil in each gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains and brighten the rug. This also leaves a fresh smell in the room.
To see more on the healing
properties of Essential Oils
see health info on our page
Diagnosed With Destiny
or our Young Living Website at
Reference #: 1309401