Sunday 9 September 2012

Ϟ• A Special Gift Of Faith For Unbelievers •Ϟ



Today's Gospel Truth ~ "Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass."  1 Thessalonians 5:24






Having a relationship with Christ will give you a great advantage, one that allows you exceptional gifts of supernatural access.  In the world we live in today there is no other relationship that will allow you such unconditional pure, divine gifts.  One of the most powerful gifs we received when we accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into our hearts is our 'Measure of Faith.'  We are told in the Believer's favorite book, the Bible that we all have a measure of faith. {Romans 12:3}  With this measure of faith we have the power to shift ourselves into the realm of the supernatural to move mountains, open blind eyes, cancel diseases, create success, raise the dead, and bind the enemy back in it's camp.  When God blesses his children with all spiritual blessings he gives the best of the best, which are the most powerful capabilities known to man.
 
Many new believers do not use their gifts either because they are not aware that they have them or either because they do not understand them.  Thus when we have a close relationship with God we learn more about the gifts  he has placed within us because he gives us the understanding and wisdom on how to use what he placed within us.  Because we were made in the likeness of God, we can then say that just as we as humans like to know that someone appreciate and uses the gift we give, so does God love experiencing the same from his children.  When we think about it, we can agree that our God is a very real and practical God, and he also loves to know when we make the most of what he gives to us.  When we show interest in what he has given to us by appropriating his gifts in our lives he will always meet us halfway and bless our faith.  Faith is such a gift that when we apply faith in our lives the way he tells us by believing {Mark 9:23}, we please him and this makes him happy.  When we get to the point of becoming committed to believing God for a specific need the tune of our sound then begins to change, and thus we begin speaking only what we are believing him for, this my friend is when God meet our faith by impacting it with his faith, and then, we experience results. 
 
 
 
 
Becoming a part of the Family of God is an excellent choice for everyone to make, and when we do so we become privy to a Really Great Loving Father who gives his children an abundance of gifts to use as his special Kingdom Citizens.  Do not allow yourself to wait any longer, join us today so that we'll be Brothers and Sisters together Carrying this Loving Gift of Hope of God's Grace to the World.  **AMEN**

 

"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you."  Romans 12:3

  

 "…. If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."  Mark 9:23

 




 
Let's Pray
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Father,
I thank you for the ultimate sacrifice you have made for me so that I may have a close relationship with you.  Today I want to make you Lord of my life. Please forgive me of all my sins and come in and fill my heart with all that you desire to be in me.  Please give me the understanding and wisdom to receive, apply, and do all that will make you happy as I grow in you and share you with others I meet in Jesus name. Amen

 

 
August  31, 2012   8:34am
A Special Gift Of Faith For Unbelievers ©
Atmospheric Changers Ministry NPB
Scripture Text -  King James Version







 
Ϟ•► THE WORKS OF THE ONLY LIVING GOD ◄•Ϟ



 

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
How precious to me is your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.”
 

Psalms 139:13-28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget