Friday 16 December 2011

Called To Praise

 Called Not Only To Believe * Trust * & * Hope ....... But Also Called To Praise!










"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."  Romans 1:6


"For this very purpose I raised you up, to demonstrate My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed throughout the whole earth."  Romans 9:17


"Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying 'Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready."   Revelation 19:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget