Friday 16 December 2011

I Have Commanded That ……


Today's Gospel Truth ~  "And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:"  Deuteronomy 28:13

  
Even in the land of hardship I have called you to be the head because I have made you the head to stand above all things and not the tail to remain in the background of tribulation.  Allow the tribulations you have faced to become a message of hope for others to hear and learn from.  As my Child you will no longer have to hide your scars as My Son Jesus carried them everywhere to be a blessing to the hopeless so have I given you the ability to do so.  As you love through your trials you will overcome!

Know that I have blessed and equipped you to return to Me regardless of how far trials take you away from Me.  As you heed to Me as I direct you and trust Me I will show My compassion, return you to safety and remove you from the bondage of captivity.  I will give you the blessings of deliverance, healing, abundance, and a good life which you and your children will possess.  It is My heart's desire to good for you at all times and as you receive My love and return to Me in agreement of My will for you, you will walk into what I have created for you.  Selah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget