Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Love Note For Abba Father


My Father, Healer, Redeemer, and Shepherd
Lord you are all of this and more to me
Keeping me, redeeming me, restoring me and lifting me
You are there before I arrive and protect me when I leave.

To you my Shepherd and King I owe everything
Loving me, helping me, and teaching me
The ways you created and commissioned to me
Your love is the kind of love the natural mind cannot easily perceive,
because in spite of my wrong doings it amazes me how you love me.

Guiding me from night to day in your protective way
To awake with me at sunrise to live in your way
A Glorious, Marvelous, Magnificent Shepherd You are yet You are mine
Thus, I will love You, adore You, and worship You until the end of time.
~L. Evette Pratt
January 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget