Monday 13 February 2012

Creating An Environment For Love








Take In Nature

Open up and let a little of nature into your space from God's  warm sunlight.  Smell the fresh air as it blow against your face.

Take several moments to bask in God's natural gifts of love as you reflect on the magnificence of the nature around you.



The Love Of Oils

Do you remember how special oils were in the Bible?  Using essential oils to either anoint yourself with or fill the air with is an excellent way to help change the atmosphere around you.  While enjoying a morning of worship taking in the luscious scent of Frankinscence Oil is rich, invigorating, and healing.   Anointing with Olive Oil is also just as nice.



Sound

Put on warm, soothing worship or soaking music and let it fill your air with it's heavenly sounds.

  

Prepare for the Word

Pray the Blood over yourself
Put on the Whole Armour

  

The Word

Ask the Lord to guide you in your reading and read various chapters from the Bible to feed your spirit and give you inspiration for the day.




Commune Time

Spend time in prayer for as long as you desire to.  Here are several wonderful prayers you can add with your own.

  
The Lord's Prayer
"This, then, is how you should pray:
" 'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.'
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.  Matthew 6:9-15  (NIV)

Prayer for Spiritual Growth
For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen Ephesians 3:14-21 .(NIV)
Ephesians 3:17-18
Psalms 27
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.  Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.  Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.  Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.  I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

The Prayer of Jabez
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10  (NIV)

Prayer of Praise
Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.  Jude 1:24-25  (NLT)



Bask

Now that you have worshipped and prayed take the time to just bask in the loving arms of Jehovah Elohim and listen for all he wants to share with you.  Shhhhh listen closely ……... He is speaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget