Monday 13 February 2012

Let's Pray






Good Morning Jehovah Elohim,
Thank you for the gift of this beautiful day.  Thank you for kissing me with new life as you nudged me awake this morning. All around the world this day is noted as the day of love but dear Lord I dedicate this day to you.  I now invite you to abide with me for my first few hours of the day as I want to especially focus on You before I go about the busy schedule that is awaiting me.  I want to let you know how much I love and appreciate having you in my life as loving you is the greatest experience I can ever have.  I thank you for being here for me every morning and being with me throughout my day.  Your love is priceless and that I'll never give away.  From the bottom of my heart I love you and adore you and I know that with you I will have a happy, happy day.  **AMEN**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget