Friday 30 December 2011

Let's Pray

Sharing intimate moments with God through Prayer places us in His divine love.



A Time for Love - JoAnn McFatter


Dear Father,

Clouds are gathering and I can smell rain, refreshing, life changing rain. My land is not forsaken or abandoned. It is a fruitful garden tended by my Master Gardener. My heart explodes with faith and hope. Hope in You will never disappoint. Seeds once dormant, planted from promises long ago forgotten are now resurrected by Your tender care. You fertilize me with miracle growing power and make me a Miracle. I look to the horizon and I see the coming rain. Yes I feel it touch my skin like sweet kisses. It is beginning to rain.

Prayer shared from Journals of the Heart by Brenda Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

blog comments powered by Disqus

wibiya widget